- 20 dinner rolls (we use Rhodes brand, other may require different count)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Jello vanilla pudding powder mix
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- Grease 10″ bundt pan
- Mix pudding mix, cinnamon, and sugar together.
- Place frozen buns in bundt pan.
- Sprinkle sugar mix over buns.
- Pour melted butter over buns/sugar mix.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let sit overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Remove plastic wrap and place pan in over for 25 minutes or until golden brown and delicious.