- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (plus extra for coating)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3+ dozen Wilbur buds
- preheat oven to 375
- in mixer, beat sugars, peanut butter, regular butter, and egg.
- stir in flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Scoop onto cookie sheet in 1 in (1 oz baller) balls, 2 in. apart.
- (Optional) roll in granulated sugar.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, until edges GBD.
- Immediate press 1 bud into the center of each cookie.
Source: Classic Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
Leave a Reply