- Salt and Pepper
- 9 oz. pappardelle or wide egg noodles
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup Caramelized onions
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1/2 c fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta.
Heat oil in a large skiller over med-high. Add oinions and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until garlic is fragrant.
Remove 1.5 c pasta water and add to skillet.
Drain pasta and add to Skillet. Cook, tossing occasionally, intil liquid reduces to a sauce that coats paste, about 3 min. Add lemon juice and toss, top with parsley.