- 2 racks of australian lamb, frenched
- olive oil
- 1 tbs yellow mustard seeds
- 1 tbs chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 cup fresh mixed herbs, chopped (pick 2 from tarragon, marjoram, thyme, or rosemary)
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 6 potatoes cut into wedges
Brush the lamb with olive oil, then salt and pepper. Scatter mustard seeds and oregano on a plate and press the meat side of the lamb into the mix to cover. Wrap tightly and refrigerate 1-2 hours or overnight.
Place the herbs and lemon zest in a food process with vinegar and process to combine. Pour into jar or bowl and set aside.
Preheat over to 400degF. Brush potatoes with oil and season with salt/pepper. Place on tray and bake 25-30 minutes or until crisp.
When potatoes have been in the over for 10 minutes, place the racks in a roasting pan meat side up and roast for 12-15 minutes for medium rare.
Internal temp should be 140degF. Transfer to warm plate, cover, and allow to rest for 5 minutes.