- 2 pounds brussels sprouts, halved or quartered.
- 1/4 c olive oil for roasting
- 1/4 c olive oil for dressing
- 2 tbsp vinegar (sherry, apple cider, tarragon, many choices will work fine here)
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard.
- Preheat oven to 450 deg f.
- Line half-sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Toss brussel sprouts with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread on half sheet pan.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes until golden and desired mix of crunchy/soft. Flip after 10 minutes.
- While roasting, in a bowl that is large enough to eventually toss the brussels sprouts, whisk together vinegar, mustard, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper. Slowly add 1/4c oil.
- Add roasted sprouts to dressing bowl and toss.