This is similar to Christmas Eve Shortcut Cinnamon Buns
- 20x rolls (we use Rhodes brand, other may require different count)
- 1 small packet jello butterscotch (or vanilla) pudding powder (about 3.5 oz)
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar.
- 1 tsp cinnamon.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Put rolls in bundt pan, toss with dry mix.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Let sit 8-10 hours (overnight can result in too much rising, but try if you want), covered with plastic wrap or wet cloth.
- Put in 350deg F oven (perhaps on top of cookie sheet in case of spillage) for 25-30 minutes.