2 cups ham cubes or other meat
1 4oz can of mushrooms or other vegetable
1/2 cup green onion, chopped fine
1 cup cheese, grated
1 1/2 cups milk
1/2 teaspoon salt (with ham I may skip this but with turkey I include it)
3/4 cup biscuit mix
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Spray 9″ or 10″ pie plate with Pam.
3. Spread cheese, ham and vegetables in bottom of plate.
4. Combine eggs, milk, salt and Bisquick in blender and blend until smooth.
5. Pour over ingredients in pie plate
6. Bake 35-40 minutes (knife inserted half-way between center and edge should come out clean).
7. Let sit five minutes and serve.
Notes: I sometimes use a couple of tablespoons of dried onion. If I use regular onions, I saute them until soft. Any vegetables should be cooked enough so the pie does not get watery.
Leave a Reply